Wednesday 6 June 2012

We're All Stars

So as most people I LOVE my Chucks! I especially love my (RED) All Stars. I bought them in the US of A in 2008 (so they are rather old, but they never go out of fashion). 3 reasons why I love these sneakers:

1). they are (RED) which was a huge step for me since back them all my shoes were black, now I have some more shoes in different colors (mostly still black and boring brown....)

2). I sponsored a good cause by purchasing these shoes since these were designed for (RED) Fighting for an Aids Free Generation http://www.joinred.com/

3). they have all these words on the shoes which have the word (RED) in them such as: "DESI(RED), ADMI(RED), (RED)EFINED, (RED)IGNED. Which is very smart!

What is your favorite word that contains the word (RED)?



2 comments:

  1. tiRED ;)

    Mooie schoentjes! dat ze na al die jaren nog niet uit elkaar vallen! (de mijne gaan niet zo lang mee!) X Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nee ze doen het nog goed. Maar draag ze niet dagelijks :(

    ReplyDelete