Wednesday 20 February 2013

I said I wouldn't... but I did....

A while ago I said to myself: "Lieke you are not going to spend any more money on accessories!". Why would I say this to myself? Well I have a whole drawer with accessories, and it is about time I wear all the items I already have more often so basically there is absolutely no need buy new items (again and again). But who can resist a good discount?! I for sure can't! So I said I wouldn't buy any more accessories.... but I did! But at least it wasn't a New Years Resolution!

Here is what I bought at the final sale on Fashionology, it was a great bargain because all items had already been reduced and on top of that you would get a 50% discount! 


Then I also found some really cool items on sale at Zara..... and again I wouldn't.... but I did! I bought this super cool '20 inspired necklace and spike bracelet. I am not sure if neon is still in for SS13 but if not I can always take the ribbon off right?


Which item do you like best? And do you have any "I said I wouldn't.... but I did..." stories? Please let me know so I know I am not the only one who fails sometimes.


3 comments:

  1. vet! Ik wist al dat je bij fashionology had geshopt; maar niet bij zara. Erg vet! mooie items.
    En feitelijk zou het mij iet boeien dat neon niet meer in is.
    Ik zie vaak dat dingen van de zara een jaar na dato nog hip & happening zijn (zoals bijv de bikerboots enzo).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tube necklace is really great! And I love how you see different possibilities for the pieces you bought. To be honest, I don't think you can ever have too much jewelry - even if it gets out of style, it will be back in style in ten or twenty years (and you cannot outgrow it like clothes).

    Have I told you how awesome I find the Dutch comments? I always enjoy trying to decipher what they are saying. Funny how similar German and Dutch are.

    xo

    ReplyDelete