Did I manage to reach all my winter goals? Did I get all my Winter Must-Haves? Let's go and find out!
So this Summer I made a 'must list', this is basically and overview of things I feel I need to do, get or feel for this season. Since the Summer is long gone and Autumn has started I decided to make a new list:
- Stick to my budget! I spend way too much money and I need to stick to the budget! No excuses!
Since I am terrible at sticking to any budget it is not surpising I didn't reach this goal.....
- Finish my yoga mat bag that I am making. It is a fun project but I need some time to think it through and to make sure it is perfect! Here are some picture of what I am up to:
|The outside + pockets|
|The outside + tunnel to close the bag|
- I really need to get my ice skates sharpened! I tell myself that every year but for some reason I keep forgetting each year to do it. Until it is ice skating time of course! But by then it is too late because you have to wait for like 2 weeks before it can be done due to the large amount of skates that need to be sharpened.... Pfff mental note to myself, must not forget to do this....
Ahhh I can remember this like it was yesterday! The start of winter, looking forward to ice skating.... and in the end up getting my skates sharpened! We did have some really nice days for ice skating but I had to work so there was no point in having them sharpened anyway.
- I also want to make 2 skirts. A year ago I bought this amazing fabric in Istanbul which will be gorgeous for a skirt.... And I found this amazing pattern for which I have the perfect fabric!
Haven't started in this one yet....
Haven't started on this one either... But this is more of a summer fabric. But I did make some other pieces! Which you can see in this post and this post.
- I need to run at least 1x per week! No matter what weather it is outside need to do this!
Yep! I did manage to keep with the running... sort of anyway. Okay so I did not run every week for the whole winter but I we had a lot of snow! Which is always a good excuse.
- Comfy flat boots/booties
- Ear muffs
Also done! You can see me wearing them in this post!
- Warm soft knitted sweater!
So there you have it! Doesn't sound to difficult now does it? Do you have items that you must do/must have and or must feel? I look forward to hear what you items you have to add to this list!
This is it! Next up my Summer must list! But first we have to wait for spring!