Sunday 21 April 2013

April Blog Angels half-way post

As you know I have been participating in Rosie's Blog Angel 'program' for a while now. But what is a Blog Angel? 

If you look up the following 2 words BLOG and ANGEL you will find the following definitions:

Blog: a Web site containing the writer's or group of writers' own experiences, observations, opinions, etc.,and often having images and links to other Web sites. (http://dictionary.reference.com)

Angel: a person having qualities generally attributed to an angel, as beauty, purity, or kindliness. (http://dictionary.reference.com)

So if you combine the 2 words you know what being a Blog Angel is all about! It is about helping an other blogger by:

- Commenting on posts
- Button exchange
- Helping with the lay out 
- Guest posting
- Writing a post about them
- Following them on other social media platforms
- etc, anything you can think of will work!

For this month I haven't been the ultimate blog angel.... But luckily the blog I am trying to help is a blog that already has all the features and qualities of being a great blog! So I feel there is not much I can add.... But this blog does give back by inspiring me! So being a blog angel is not only about helping someone else it is also a great way to get new inspiration and to make new friends!




At the end of the month I can reveal to you which blog I am talking about, but I will try to find some way to end this edition with a special something. Not quite sure what it will be... but I am working on it.




post signature

1 comment:

  1. Somehow this is also how I feel this month - the blog I'm helping out is so great, and there's little to do to help ;-) But I guess by just commenting like the crazies we are we are doing our job, right?

    xo

    ReplyDelete